With jailbreaking getting more and more popular and a large number of jailbreak tools popping out, it sometimes gets very hard to decide as to which jailbreak options you should consider. Regardless, however, the pioneers in jailbreaking are still on top of the trends and they are the ones who come up with the best jailbreak tools before anyone else does. Pangu and Taig are the renowned names as far as jailbreaks are concerned and both of them have offered iOS 9.1 jailbreak and many others to the avid jailbreakers who love to jailbreak heir iOS devices as soon as a new working jailbreak hits the market. Obviously, their aim is to tweak around with the functionality of their iOS device with the help of all the useful tweaks and apps made available through Cydia by third party developers.
Now, if you are interested in iOS 9.1 jailbreak, there are a couple of options that you can rely on and we have discussed them in detail here. Check out and choose one that you like.
Jump To Section:
- How To Perform iOS 9.1 Jailbreak With Pangu
- How To Perform iOS 9.1 Jailbreak With Taig
How To Perform iOS 9.1 Jailbreak With Pangu
Ever since Pangu 9 jailbreak came to the scene publicly, there is a large bunch of jailbreak lovers who have already jailbroken their devices. And if you haven’t taken the opportunity yet, then you can use Pangu 9 for jailbreaking your iOS device with the steps mentioned below.
Before You Start:
It is recommended that before starting to jailbreak your iOS device, you must take complete iCloud backup or iTunes backup of your device. This, obviously, is to ensure that if something goes wrong, you can revert your iOS device back to its previous working condition.
iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Steps Using Pangu 9
Now that your device is ready for the jailbreak, you can follow the steps given below for performing iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
- Visit the download page of Pangu 9 from the official Pangu website and download the jailbreak tool for iOS 9 on your computer desktop.
- Extract your zip file right there and launch jailbreak tool. If you are using Windows, run Pangu tool as Administrator
- Now, disable Passcode, Touch ID and the Find My iPhone features on your iOS device
- Plug it into your PC or Mac and wait until it is detected by Pangu 9 tool. Just make sure that you stay connected to internet while you do so.
- Once your device has been detected by the Pangu 9 tool, you should click on Start button.
- This will kick start the iOS 9.1 jailbreak All you have to do is to be patient and let things happen as they are going on without disturbing anything on your computer or device.
- You will be asked to put your device on Airplane Mode more than once during the jailbreak process. Simply do as asked by going to Settings and then tapping Airplane mode on your iOS device.
- Once the jailbreak is complete, your iOS device will restart and you’ll be able to see Cydia right there on the Home Screen.
- Launch Cydia on your jailbroken device now and start downloading the must-have tweaks that you have long been missing.
Hopefully, the process above will allow you to jailbreak your device successfully but if some errors pop up during the process then you might have to make an online search to get them resolved and make your efforts towards iOS 9.1 jailbreak successful.
How To Perform iOS 9.1 Jailbreak With Taig
Just like Pangu, Taig team is another renowned name in the world of iOS jailbreaks. They have also released their Taig 9 tool for iOS 9.1 jailbreak. It also helps in successfully jailbreaking your iOS device and getting some really useful stuff on your iOS device.
Before You Start:
Here again, it is recommended that you create your device backup before going with the jailbreak. In fact, it’s a must for all jailbreak installers regardless of whether the setup asks you to do that or not. Also disable your Touch ID, Find My iPhone and Passcode features as well.
iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Steps Using Taig 9
Once you have prepared your iOS device for the jailbreak, follow below steps for getting your device jailbroken.
- Close iTunes on your computer and download the Taig 9 jailbreak tool on your machine. You can download for both PC and Mac and go with whichever is appropriate according to the machine you want to use for the jailbreak.
- Launch the Taig 9 that you have just downloaded. If you are running it on your Windows PC, you must right click the app icon and select ‘Run As Administrator’ option from the list.
- If your device hasn’t already been connected to a computer, you must connect right away and it will be detected by Taig 9.
- Deselect 3k Assistant button and click Start button now for proceeding with jailbreak.
- Your iOS device will now be jailbroken by Taig 9 tool and a progress indicator will show entire progress of the jailbreak.
- Once the jailbreak completes, your iPhone/iPad will reboot. Cydia will now appear on the home screen of your device and you can start using it for exploiting your device’s functionality.
It is commonly observed that most of jailbreak tools only support few of the older firmware versions. So, here it won’t be wrong to assume that this jailbreak will work fine with iOS 8.3 or iOS 8.4 as well.
So, these are the two main iOS 9.1 jailbreak options that you can try on your iOS device. Both of them work fine and allow you to jailbreak your iOS device successfully. It’s just the matter of which one is accessible and which one you’d prefer over the other. Happy Jailbreaking!
Video Source: YouTube.Com
Check Other Topics:
- How To Perform ios 9.2 jailbreak Using Pangu
- iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak – A How To Guide
- iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak – Options You Must Try For Successfully Jailbreaking Your Device
- iOS 9.3 Jailbreak – How To Jailbreak Your iOS Device