Jailbreaks have really become a rare thing in recent times. You don’t often get to see the jailbreak community do the talking too often. However, the community is still alive and the work has been done regularly to allow jailbreaking of the latest iPhones and iPads. So, if you have long been waiting for the iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak, the good news for you is that it’s finally available and you can get to enjoy everything jailbreak brings to your iOS device.
Jump To Section:
Why Do You Need iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak?
Well, like any other jailbreak out there, iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak brings lots of new capabilities to your iOS device. The most prevalent of them all is that you get access to plenty of useful apps and functions that are normally not available with the iOS. This, in turn, extends the functionality of your iOS device removing any instructions whatsoever that have been in place from Apple on your iOS device. Any jailbroken device can still be able to use the App Store from Apple and you can install all authentic apps from there but if something is not found there, you can download it from Cydia, the private app store for the jailbroken devices.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.2.1?
So, if you have been waiting for the iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak and can’t wait to put your hands on it, here is how you can jailbreak your device running iOS 9.2.1. However, one thing that you must keep in mind is that here we are talking about semi-tethered jailbreak. It means that whenever you will reboot your iOS device, it will require you to follow some of the steps given below to get access to all the jailbreak features. However, these steps are pretty much simple and you should not definitely have any issues in doing that.
So, let’s get on with what you actually need to do for jailbreaking your iOS device.
- To start with, open Safariweb browser on your iOS device and search for the PP jailbreak app. Once you get to an authentic download page, tap on Install button. Confirm install when prompted and it will install the app to your device.
- Here keep in mind that you can’t let the app to install all by itself as the installation will fail if you do so. So, keep looking for when text changes to ‘Installing’ from ‘Loading’. And, as soon as it turns to ‘Installing’, you’ll have to act quickly and put the device in Airplane mode from Control Center. This will ensure that the installation doesn’t fail. Also, an error will be presented if you got the timing wrong here as well. In that case, you will have to delete app and then try again.
- After the installation of the PP app, go to Settings on your device and browse to Profiles & Device Management in the General section. Find the profile for PP app there and open it to ‘Trust’ the app.
- Now launch PP app. Uncheck the box below circle for ensuring that Chinese PP store isn’t installed on the device you are trying to jailbreak and then tap that circle. Next, you have to lock the device you’re trying to jailbreak and then wait for the notification appearing on the lockscreen and then unlock your device. PP app must now install Cydia on your iOS device. Just let it do whatever it is doing and don’t do anything.
- The iPhone/iPad will respringafter installation of Cydia. You should now be able to access Cydia on the Home Screen of your device.
- Owing to the fact that it’s a semi-tethered jailbreak, the additional features of the jailbreak will be instantly disabled as soon as you will reboot the device. However, you can be able to fix the issue simply by opening PP app, tapping that circle again, locking the device and waiting for a few seconds so that your device resprings. Again, make sure that you don’t do anything during these 6 seconds.
- As soon as the device is done respring, the jailbreak functionality can be accessible once again.
So, that’s all about the iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak and how you can be able to install that on your device. If you have long been waiting to enjoy using certain apps or functionality on your device, we’d recommend that you go with this iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak on your device and get access to that right away.
Video Source: YouTube.Com
Check other Stuff:
- PS4 5.00 Jailbreak Arrives With Complete Kernel Access
- Hopes Get Alive For iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak Release
- Saïgon Jailbreak For iOS 10.2.1 Released To End Users
- Free Up Storage Using Dr. Clean For iOS 11 – Download Now No Jailbreak Needed