If you are already following iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak progress, you may already be aware of the fact that h3lix jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 is already available for general public. It’s a semi-tethered jailbreak, however, that works on 32-bit iOS devices. What this implies is that you’ll be required to run certain steps of the jailbreak process again once you reboot your device.
You will also need to sideload associated jailbreak IPA file on your iOS device which you will have to resign every seven days if you’re signing it with free Apple developer account. However, if you have a full developer ID with Apple and you are using the same for signing your jailbreak IPA file, it won’t need any resigning.
Steps To Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 With H3lix
So, if you are ready to perform iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak, let’s get on with how you can actually do that. Here are the steps that you will have to follow.
- Start by downloading h3lix jailbreak IPA for your 32-bit device running iOS 10.3.3.
- Now download Cydia Impactor tool for Mac or Windows by visiting the official website Cydiaimpactor.com.
- Next, restore the iPhone/iPad to iOS 10.3.3 with iTunes in case if you have not done that already. It is recommended that you do it for taking a fresh start when jailbreaking so that any kind of issues can be avoided. Also, ensure that you have taken complete backup of the data on your device before you do so.
- Connect the iPhone/iPad that you want to jailbreak with your computer using USB and launch the Cydia Impactor tool.
- Sideload your jailbreak IPA with the help of Cydia Impactor. You can do so by following our previous guide here: Steps To Sidelaod iOS Apps On Windows And Mac Using Cydia Impactor
- Once you have sideloaded the IPA file for jailbreak and trusted the profile associated to it, you can launch h3lix jailbreak app.
- You will now see a “Jailbreak”button right in the middle, tap it and wait until jailbreak process completes.
- Once completed, your iPhone/iPad will respring after which you will be able to see the Cydia icon on your device’s Home Screen.
- Reboot now to simply refresh your device, re-jailbreak for getting the device back in jailbreak mode. Simply run h3lix app again and tap “jailbreak” button as you had done earlier and wait until the device resprings.
- Once it does, you will now enter in jailbreak mode again and can be able to access Cydia for installing your desired jailbreak tweaks.
That’s it, your iOS device has been successfully jailbroken and if you will reboot it from now onwards then you must run the jailbreak again and follow instructions from step 9 and onwards. In every seven days,you’ll be required to re-sign the IPA and re-jailbreak your device by following step 4 and onwards.
So, get started now and run iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak on your device to get desired functionality by tweaking things around on your iOS device.
Check Other Topics:
- iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak – How You Can Upgrade From iOS 10.3.3 And Get Ready For New Jailbreak
- iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak – Support For 64-bit iPhone/iPad On Its Way
- iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Tweaks – What’s New?
- How To Jailbreak iOS 11 To iOS 11.1.2 With LiberiOS