With new iPhone models already released for 2017, you should be considering Apple iPhone upgrade program to get yourself a perfect new iPhone that you have long been waiting for. However, before you sign up for the program, let’s try to find out what it is all about.
Jump To Section:
What Apple iPhone Upgrade Program Actually Is?
Well, the iPhone Upgrade Program from Apple is the company’s response to carrier deals allowing users to finance their phones by paying a particular amount every month. With Apple iPhone upgrade program, you can buy new iPhones with a plan of as many as 24 payments. And, once you have made 12 payments, you can upgrade automatically to your desired new iPhone model without having to pay any extra fees or going through any hassles whatsoever.
Earlier, carriers used to offer a predefined subsidy to iPhone users if they opted for a 2-year contract with them. This allowed users to save anywhere between $300 to $400 on their desired models. Now with Apple’s upgrade program available, all the popular carriers are replacing those subsidies with their own monthly plans to make the expensive new iPhone models more affordable.
But still buying from Apple has its own advantages. The most prevalent of them is the fact that your new iPhone comes with AppleCare+ coverage when you go with the Apple iPhone upgrade program. Besides, you get extended warranty and insurance that would otherwise cost you additionally. Apple’s upgrade program may be a little bit more expensive compared to carriers’ plans but no carrier will offer you AppleCare+ coverage. In short, the manufacturer itself is offering you the best available upgrade plan for grabbing your new iPhone.
How To Join Apple iPhone Upgrade Program?
So, if you are now convinced that Apple iPhone upgrade program is worth it, here is how you can join.
- Apple allows you to join its upgrade program both online and by visiting your nearest Apple Store. If you want to do it online, you will have to go to apple.com and buy iPhone X or iPhone 8. Choose the model, capacity and carrier and then choose iPhone upgrade program in payment option. The same process can also be used through your Apple Store application as well. Alternately, you can pay a visit to Apple Store and get their representatives to sign you up in the upgrade program.
- Next, you will have to provide the account details for your specified carrier if you already have your wireless account. You will have to provide your password as well as any other necessary account information as asked.
- If it’s your first time that you’re opting for the Apple iPhone upgrade program, make sure that you back up all your data that is residing on your phone to iCloud or your computer.
- In the last step, you will be asked for some personal information and the credit card details. You will have to provide details of your SSN and birth date as they will be used for running credit check for you. It is also necessary for you to have a valid credit card that is applicable in the US. Any prepaid cards and debit cards aren’t accepted. When signing up for the upgrade program at Apple Store, it will also be necessary for you to provide valid primary as well as secondary forms of your ID. It is important that both the ID forms provided have same first and last names.
So, join the Apple iPhone upgrade program and grab your new iPhone with the most appropriate monthly payment plan and AppleCare+ coverage on top of it. Relish a different iPhone experience altogether with ample support from Apple itself!
Video Source: YouTube.Com
Check Other Topics:
- How To Downgrade your iOS 11.1.2 iPhone/iPad?
- Apple Series 2 Watch – What’s Special?
- How To Create iTunes Backup For Your iPhone And Why Do You Need It?
- How To Activate New iPhone?